Friday, September 10, 2010

Chelsea FC Stadium pics

Here are some pics from our Chelsea FC Stadium tour. I haven't really edited any of my pics, so don't be too hard on them. Hope you enjoy!


Chelsea FC logo on the main reception building. The logo was on reflective glass and it's as if the logo is floating on the clouds.


Typical stadium view from the dugout.


There were numerous pictures like this in the waiting area for the tour. This one actually said "Excellence," however, I took the shot to capture only "Excel."


This is the outer wall of the stadium. It's actually the shed wall from the original stadium. It features large photos of Chelsea players.


They're very serious about their pitch in England.

Jason and Brittany announcing their marriage to the Chelsea press.

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice freaking stadium dude, you should buy a Chelsea scarf, those are a #1 purchase for hooligans out there. Show your pride and stay warm, although if I had a choice I would buy Manchester United but that's just being picky. lol! Have fun kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Benning's (Winston, Rosemary, and Ethan) :) It sounds like you're enjoying London life! Brittany, I think maybe you and I should have cooking lessons together when you get back. lol!! Jason, your pictures are awesome (i really like the "outer wall" and "exel" and the flat looks amazing! Have a wonderful time you two and I can't wait to read more from you guys! Love you both!
    -Julie aka Bree Chapman (sorry it took a while to decide my English name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheerio, mates... Bree, Rosemary, Winston, & Ethan!! your friendly SIL, Chloe Foester

    ReplyDelete